What you can expect during the COVID-19 crisis:
- Until instructed otherwise by the government, Bugs-B-Gone is now scheduling pest control treatments for new and existing customers.
- There is very little need for any personal interaction with your technician. Most of our residential pest control treatments are around the exterior perimeter of your
- If a pest is observed inside and/or an interior prevention treatment is necessary, we will perform the service following any specific protocol you request. Please
don’t be alarmed if our technician puts on personal protective equipment (PPE) it is only for our mutual protection.
- Please inform the scheduler or your technician if anyone is exhibiting symptoms or is under quarantine. We will provide external treatments, but will postpone
interior treatments until a later date.
- We will act in a socially responsible way, including maintaining an appropriate social distance.
- We won’t be knocking on your door.
- We’re still friendly, but we won’t be shaking hands (or even bumping elbows).
- We won’t be leaving a printed invoice on site.
- For your safety and peace of mind, Bugs-B-Gone technicians regularly disinfect their vehicle and equipment with an EPA-registered residual disinfectant that is proven
to kill germs and viruses, including the COVID-19 virus.
- We won't ask you to sign anything. Instead we'll note your initials on the service receipt.
"Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction is our Top Priority"
Residential • Commercial • Industrial
Licensed, Bonded, Insured, Certified Technicians
Over 100 Years of Experience to Serve You
CALL OR TEXT TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE!!
662.329.2224 calls and text
Keep Unwanted Pest From Invading Your Home!!
Control Pest Problems Fast. No Bothersome Odor
Monthly • Every Other Month • Quarterly • One Time Jobs